Rubbee is a revolutionary electric drive which can be mounted on any bicycle in just a few seconds.
Rubbee is a high-efficiency electric friction drive for bicycles. It changes the way regular bicycles used to be converted into electric ones. With an integrated clamp mechanism it can be mounted on bicycles in just a few seconds and the innovative drive motor with an integrated battery pack keeps You going without having to pedal for more than 15 miles !
Rubbee can be mounted in few simple steps:
- Clamp it on the seat tube
- Remove the fixation pin to enable suppression system (You can leave it in if You want to ride around with Rubbee disengaged from the wheel)
- Connect the throttle/PAS sensor
- Press the ON/OFF button
Just reverse the order to remove Rubbee from the bicycle.
- Range (without pedaling): 25 km (15 mi)
- Top speed: 25 km/h (15 mph)
- Weight: 6.5 kg (14 lbs)
- Peak power: 800 W ( 250 W Rated )
- Integrated battery pack: 20000 mAh
- Full recharge time: 2 hours